Sunday, February 27, 2005

The Team Gets Faster

Team recieves Mavic Cross Max SL wheels and Six Six One Clothing. Also, the team clothing kits are now in production and will be on display during the Yankee Springs TT, April 17th.

Lately, the team talk has been about what they are building up the new frames with and if they are done yet. I know a couple riders are close, but I have yet to see a King all built up.

The ride today was tough for me. After yesterdays ride and then with todays ride I think I need to eat a whole pizza. I know Jamie & Pete braved the conditions out on the road this morning. Meanwhile Dan, Bryan, & I hit up ILRA, blue & yellow loops. That trail is in great shape. A big thank you to the Snowmobiles for packing it down out there...........-C-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home