Thursday, April 05, 2007

Pisgah

Hey everyone! This is my first KMR blog.

Spent a few days down in N.C. with the team. I've never ridden out of state before and the trails down there were a totally different animal. I was afraid I wasn't going to dig it, but it turned out to be pretty fun. The descents that Crispy took us down were insane, at least on my full-out xc race rig (the new Kona Hei Hei supreme, which is a great bike)

Now, after riding down there, I feel totally confident heading into any trail we have here in Michigan, not to discredit our trails because I wouldn't trade them for the world. But with my new trail skills and ever increasing fitness I am ready to capitalize on the success I achieved last season.

The hard training is under way and the first race is PLRA t.t. just about ten days away. I'll be there representing Kona Midwest Racing in full force. Stop by our tent and say hi.

-Randy LaPrairie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home