Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I GOT SHOT

Ok now that I have your attention.

Watch out in Waterford/Clarkston.

Over the weekend I was riding on the road to my in-laws house in the Waterford/Clarkston area after a great mountain bike ride at Pontiac Lake and as I was riding along Clintonville Road near Mann Road someone shot at me and hit me with a BB gun or pellet gun. I heard the pop, pop, pop and felt the slight sting after. I'm fine except a small welt that went away. I was going to make a police report but I only had a vehicle description and no plate number. When I realized what happened they sped of and I only saw an A on the plate and maybe a G, I’m not really sure. It was a red, older model Chevy S-10 Blazer. Not much the cops can do without the plate number unless they get another complaint with the same vehicle and a plate number. And to be honest I didn't really want to give up any more of my holiday weekend driving to the police station to make a report they couldn't do much with. I tried to follow them riding as fast as I could to see if the turned into a side street but they just sped off and continued straight until I couldn't see the vehicle anymore. I was close to the in-laws so I jumped in my truck and drove around for 30 minutes on a hunch of where they might have turned but didn’t see them, which I didn’t really think I would, and like I said didn’t want to take up more of my weekend for these ignorant A-HOLES. This is one of the reasons I ride mountain bikes and not on the road. I'll take my chances with trees any day VS cars and not so bright people. Although I ride to trails more these days because of high gas prices. So be careful out there. So just watch out for yourself. -Bryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home