Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Time for a warm sun dance

Allright, what's up with this weather. It's March, winter should be winding down not this cold and snow predicted all week. Yeah it was sunny this past weekend but I have really short term memory. I'm just a bit sore since I was hoping March would bring some nice days with it. I am really glad I made it out on Sunday for a ride, even though it was flippin cold on the road bikes. Jamie, Rice Rocket, and I managed to get some good time in at Kensington Metro Park. As soon as my face got numb things were good, getting out in front for a pull did that really quickly. A ride is always good and getting quality time outdoors is always a huge plus this time of year. Now for the foreseeable future, I'll be enjoying some quality time on the trainer. Yeah, enjoyable. I've logged more hours on that thing in the past year than I care to mention. The end is near though - I keep telling myself - NC in less than 2 weeks. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home