Sunday, March 12, 2006

Day #2 Mountian Bikes

Yeah I was taking the photo



What a day. Yeah everyone kicked my ass! Lummis, Pete, Justin, Jamie and Craig. We started at about 12:00 riding from the Mountain house we started at Davison camp ground with a single track warm-up loop, which was by far not a warm-up for Michigan standards. From there Sycamore Cove, which was where I fell off the on the end of my handle bars landing on my face! Stupid mistake on my part trying to get around Craig in t very technical section. Then after about two hours of riding we rode the service road up to Black Mountain for 25-30 minutes depending on who your are to Avery Creek trial that was a hell of a ride up and the descend down the mountain was why I love being here and everyone else here for that matter. Then for the trip home and back up the drive way. HELLZ BELLZ!! Justin and Pete were practically racing up I was just hoping I would make it with out puking. Four hours on the bike! What a great day! The weather was beautiful, the sun was shinning I think everyone got a little red and had great day.

The Brownies are in the over and ready to be pulled! Read on tomorrow, wish you were all here too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan Mitchell said...

Sound great boys!
Pete and Justin, keep getting faster!!!!!!
I can't wait to rider there in a couple weeks.
Bryan

Monday, March 13, 2006 10:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home