Saturday, March 04, 2006

What a fat ASS!!!

Ok so Crispy and I (Sorry C) were riding big bikes on a little urban ride today. I did a 3 1/2 to 4 foot drop to flat off a cool wall ride, slipped a pedal some and my big butt landed on the saddle, snap I heard. Great what did I break now? A bolt? No I cracked the saddle and bent the ti rails on my SDG Bel-Air. So either the saddle sucks, its only a month old or I am fatter then I thought. Probably a little of both. I let myself gain way to much weight over the winter and now I am paying for it. Out of shape and fat is no way to go through life or to ride a bike. So I can either sulk in my fat frustration or challenge myself to once again get in better shape. So any encouragement is appreciated. Like, "you can come back again Bryan, you did it before," or even, "Hey fat ass climb that hill!" So maybe I'll be in shape for my trip to Whistler or maybe in time for Iceman or maybe next year when I turn 40! Bryan

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that was a funny post man! made my day a little better! I don't feel so bad about the 3 extra pounds I gained eating candy this week.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 12:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home