Monday, April 10, 2006

Pisgah Day 3


I'm still alive this morning! We thought Amanda might kill us in our sleep for taking her up and down what Crispy calls the "Nome" trail at the top of Laurel Mountain. And how much hike-a-bike there is. Actually it is now day 4 but we couldn't get a good connection last night. Actually it was a great ride! Almost 7 hours on the bike hitting some road climbs, the Laurel Mountain Trail, Pilot Rock Trail and the Pilots Cove Loop. Perfect weather with clear skies, sunny and temps in the 60's! I felt and rode much better today probably because of Crispy special giant backed pancake I ate for breakfast. We saw alot of riders on the mountain today and heard Mark Hendershot was ahead of us but never saw him, Da! Laurel Mountain is still one of my top 3 favorite rides, and I know Crispy loves it as well. Amanda is one tough rider. She took everything we threw at her. She represents the team and woman mountain bikers well!!!! Crispy is riding great and has yet to crash. Me, well my driving skills go down the tubes when I'm tired and had a couple crashes but no big injuries, just blood. Today we hit Turkey Pen -Bryan

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

DAMN!!! here I am sitting infront of a computer looking at your photos and reading your blog. I don't think I need to explain or say a damn thing.

Monday, April 10, 2006 12:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home