Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Yankee Springs - Season Opener

I have to say. This was the best Yankee TT I've done yet. The weather was near perfect with similar course conditions. The team as a whole did fantastic and hopefully it's a sign of things to come this season. I have to say that our new team seemed to be pretty well received. We had a lot of compliments on the uniforms and as always on our conduct. It's nice to ride with a group of guys who are competitive but remember that we're all friends when it's all said and done. Any doubts that I had about riding the new King frame are gone. This bike takes every ounce of effort you put into it and uses it to tear over the terrain. Climbing was fantastic and the way you could just carve through the corners was amazing. Hopefully I will be able to get out to Cannonsburg to give it a good XC workout before the Fort.
-Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home