Monday, April 04, 2005

Laraul Mt



Its 9:30 PM and everyone is fed after a good ride on Laural Mt here in Pisgah NC. We climbed from the parking lot at the bottom and up, up we went. Of course we did what Crispy calles the "Nome Trail" at the top. An out and back of the most tec trail you might ride anywhere. We almost killed Craig Rice on this last year. Tough climb up rocks and roots and then you come bombing back down as fast as you dare! Everyone except me is climbing real well and riding well. Crispy is climbing like a madman. Justin is climbing like, well a semi-pro. And both Jim and Eric are real strong. Me, I'm glad I am surviving the climbs so I can bomb the downhills with Crispy. Like the super fast and rocky DH along the spine of Laural Mt. Big shity grin on my face the whole time. We did the Pilots Cove loop as well with a detour on the middle trail to check out the view from Pilots Rock. Not sure what we are riding in the morning yet? Oh BTW the photo is Crispy coming down Butter Gap on Sunday. I would like to write more but I'm just to Damn tired. But Pisgah still rocks! And our Kona Kings are a blast to ride. -Bryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home