Monday, April 10, 2006

Pisgah Day 4

Pisgah Mountain House Freeride!
Well we were all draggin' a little this morning but got started early and did a 3 hour ride in Turkey Pen. (Amanda wanted to get on the road to head home by three and it worked out just fine) I think she is the toughest girl I have ever ridden with. Like I said before she took everything we threw at her and then some. She learned how to do a wheelie drop and added some other new skills to her riding. -Bryan
I have been riding the shit out of Pisgah the last couples days XC style. So tonight, inspired by the Freeride videos we watched, I grabbed the big bike. Not being able to talk Bryan into a 2nd ride tonight I just did some freeride around the house. Found a cool little drop at the back of the house and also a little downhill trail. Anyway tomorrow we are going to hit up Farlows gap which is this nasty DH trail in Pisgah. Can't wait. Hopefully we will find some more drops for some pics. Amanda had to get back to the real world, but is taking some good memories from Pisgah with her. That women can ride! -Crispy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home