Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pisgah Day 6

Well it was slowly happening last year but its Official, Crispy is the best downhiller on the team. He just nailed Satan’s Staircase today including the final drop seen in the photos. (Justin you might remember this because it is where Crispy ran you over last year) It’s on the Bennett Trail coming off of Buckwheat Knob. We climbed the big bikes up the road to Bennett Gap then pushed them up about a mile to Club gap for one of the best downhills in Pisgah! It was a blast on the big bikes. Me, I chickened out on this rock drop. I was just mentally all freaked out about it so I didn’t do the drop. I’ve waited 3 years to take a big bike down this trail and the skill to do this drop and I just wussed out. But the rest of the run was a blast and once again well worth the pain of the climb except I’m done climbing the big bike, it hurts! -Bryan

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

SWEET!!! I wanna do it too!

Thursday, April 13, 2006 10:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home