Sunday, May 14, 2006

12 hours of mud, I mean Addison!

I am tired so I will keep this short. Despite brutal conditions Dan won the solo mens 29 and under at the 12 Hours of Addison Oaks today and Amanda took 2nd place in the solo womens race in her first ever 12 hour event and first solo endurance event. It was Dan's first as well.
The conditions were rain, mud and more mud. We saw many broken derailleurs and derailleur hangers. But Crispy and I who did support for those two just kept the bikes clean as possible so they had a clean bike for every lap and we had no mechanicals! Way to go guys! Dan had 15 laps, only Mark Herndershot had more with 17 winning the mens solo 40 and up. Amanda had 12 laps and I think she is the toughest woman rider I have ever known!!! You two Rock.
I’m going to bed now. -Bryan

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was an adventure to say the least. But I couldn't have done it without the best support team ever- Chris and Bryan you guys rock!

Sunday, May 14, 2006 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

think I had sand in my chamois for about 10 hours. hum...BEER!!! that might make me feel better. how about starbucks Justin!?

Sunday, May 14, 2006 4:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dans a FUCKING CHEATER!

Monday, May 15, 2006 1:10:00 PM  
Blogger Crispy said...

Anonymous,

Do not libel my teammate when you do not know the facts.

If it was you that shouted out at the awards then you are a complete dick & obviously a coward.

The issue was handled with the promoter at the time and Dan was deemed good to go. He kicked everyone's ass out there.

Keep your mouth shut coward.

-C-

Monday, May 15, 2006 1:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home