Monday, April 24, 2006

Man does it feel good

It felt so good to get out and stretch the legs in a real race. I've been training pretty hard over the winter with the coaching help of Terry Ritter and Full Potential Training Services f_p_t_s@hotmail.com. Actually this is the hardest I've ever worked in the off season and I have to say I'm pretty happy with the results so far.

Like others have said, the Maxxis CrossMark tires were riding are fantastic. Even in all the loose sand out on the course they still hooked up well and had excellent cornering. Another big help with the race came in the form of the Pacific Health Laboratories, Inc. products. The Accelerade kept the legs spinning during the race without giving me that thick phlegm that is so common with other sports drinks. The Endurox was nice to hit in between Elite and SS races. Really I can't say enough about how well all the sponsors products are working for us. Another fine mention is the new Rudy Project Horus lenses that we've been provided with. Very nice addition to the riding gear. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season and hoping for great things from myself and the rest of the team. That's it for now.

-Justin

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great Job Justin!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home