Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hot Laps Maybury State Park

Well, the team was out for a few hot laps at Maybury last night. It looks like Maybury is the hot place to be on Tuesday nights. Many of the locals were up there. Bryan, Amanda, & I turned in some good laps and worked on our turning!! Saw local ripper Erin Vicary up there and also rode with our freind Rob.

Then after some stuff in the parking lot we hit Baja Fresh for some fish tacos which were ohh so good.

I was going to ride to work today, but the weather is so bad with lots of rain that I just could not do it. So I drove. Miles commuted to work this year 0.

Next week though I plan on commuting at least three days.

-C-

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan Mitchell said...

If I was on crispys diet of oatmeal and fish tacos I would loose a ton of weight since I would throw up everytime I took a bite. I like fish but it does not belong on a taco! Bryan

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 1:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home