Friday, April 27, 2007

My Parts My Parts & Welcome Home Jon!!!

Well I will finally have the missing links to all my bikes. I have been swapping parts around and trying to get all my bikes going. I have 6 bikes and only 1 is working. So I needed like 1 more thing for each to make them go and those parts are here today. So after work it is down to Continental Bike Shop(248 545-1225) to pick up my stuff.

Rumor Mill: supposedly CBS does not sponsor us. Well this is not true! Continental Bike Shop and Kona Midwest are both doing fine and looking forward to an awesome 2007 season.

Good Luck to Brent who is headed out east to rip it up.

Next up Fort Custer next weekend.

Finally and most Important. Welcome Home Jon Cross. Jon is now back in MI and he is getting a sweet new Kona Hei Hei to ride!

Later,

-C-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home