Saturday, August 27, 2005

Mt Snow!!!!

Crispy and I are at Snowshoe Mt waiting for the Super D awards. I took 2nd in the mens 30-39 class. Crispy crashed on Friday on the Expert/pro DH course and twisted his ancle real bad. He still raced Super D in the pro class but he is hurting. He is going to skip the DH now. So am I becuae my shoulder still huts pretty bad from Snowshoe and Snow DH is no joke. Friday in the semi-pro XC race Justin took 12th and Pete was 25th. The course is fast and fun but you climb and climb and climb! Also here is Dan, Jim, Eric,Greg Kuhn and Chris Goddard. Oh and Susan Schubel is sitting next to me right now because she knows Kona Midwest racers are so cool! :)
We are going to watch the pro xc today and a bunch of us race Expert XC in the morning. Bryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home