Sunday, June 04, 2006

Pontiac Lake Big Storms Big Places!!

PLRA was a ripping good time for the team. I was running a little bit late and feeling not quite up to racing cause of dancing the night before. But it is summer and if summer needs anything it is the intensity of action. Its summer have to take adavantage and not be lazy. So Dancing late into the night and racing MTB in the morning. If dancing made me faster then I would be a ripper too. I have to leave that up to the real stars of the team though! Pete and Justin again made the Podium in a very tough pro field taking 3rd & 5th. They are just doing great this year and we expect the semipros at Nats the next to weekends to be worried about those 2 flat landers from MI. Dan "I am so on" Sypniewski tour up the single speed category taking 3rd in a torrential downpour of rain, hail, & lightning. At least with MTB we don't make it easier if it gets tough. Unlike some wusses in the Giro. Damn roadies are cry asses! Amanda "I can rip with broken ribs" Pilling road a gutsy race in preperation for nationals. Shirlee Finch did great edging out Amanda and is slowly but surely ridinging her way closer to the Podium.

The jerseys are coming in just in time for nationals!!

Speaking of nationals: We leave for NC in three days for some XC, DH, Super-D, & Short Track. I can't wait for Super D. I expect to be on and hope for better luck then last year where I dealt with No Sleep, Altitude Sickness, & a busted ankle during my races. I will be pedaling the whole way with no brakes on so I hope for a good result!

Thanks for reading!

-C-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home