Monday, March 14, 2005

Winter hangs on and getting more stink!!

It was another all bike weekend. Well I should say it was another freezing cold all bike weekend. come on already it is mid march is it to much to ask for a couple 40+ days. Heard on the radio on the way in that SE Michigan has had record snow fall this year. Uggggh!! Spent Friday wrenching on the Stinky D adding some sweet Mavic Dee-Max wheels and an MRP chain guide. Wow it looks bad A. Saturday I finished up and then my bro and I spent the afternoon playing around on it. That was good times. We did some sweet jumps and are starting to get our wheelies wired. Sunday I had to tire out another one of my teammates on the road. Really though Dan and I did a good job of working each other over. It was another 3+ hour ride from ILRA to Novi to South Lyon and back. Good stuff. Looking forward to warmers days and my parts for my King coming this week. I can't wait to build that rocket ship up. Bryan is going to have something exciting to talk about in a couple days. Also my brother Steve may be picking up his Kona Coiler this week!

-C-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home