Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hey, its raining at Snowshoe! Da!



Well here we go. Does anyone really believe that they will have a dry ride anymore at Snowshoe Mountain. This is the east in the mountains. It is wet here. It is always wet here.

I have DH practice in 10 minutes so I should be gearing up, but I think I will stay inside. The rain is really coming down and it is cold. We are waiting for our teammates Justin & Pete to show up, but maybe they went home. Actually I can't wait to ride I like it when it is tough out. You earn it more. So basically here is the schedule for us.

Thursday - DH practice we will probably just walk the course
Friday - Semi Pro XC(Justin & Pete) & Super D practice Bryan & Crispy
Saturday - DH race(Bryan & Crispy)
Sunday - Super D race(Bryan & Crispy) and Short Track(Pete & Justin) oh and drink some beers
Monday - we are going to ride in the free ride park.

The pic is from the balcony of our condo. That horizon is basically where the DH is. Could I see my Handle Bars. Not Sure!!

-C-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home