Sunday, August 21, 2005

Super D bummer

Crispy and I just finished Super D, Justin scratched after smashing his knee in practice so he could still race short track. Crispy had a fast, clean run in the pro class and got 9th place. He is a little bummed out but the other pros are just so damn fast. I was having a great run, super fast and think I'm making the podium. I had a slight mishap in a rock garden some how not crashing but I lost my chain. I decided to keep going going on the DH I was on and I would fix it when the trail flattened out. When I looked down to fix it the chain was gone. So I got off and ran the flat to the next DH and luckily the course was mostly DH the rest of the way so I busted my but and managed a 7th place. I would have been on the podium with a 2nd if I didn't los the chain, oh well. Its been a frustrating but fun weekend.
Bryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home